Project Manager – South Berwick
Project Manager – Residential Construction
Award winning, progressive, systems-driven South Berwick Design Build firm is looking for an experienced residential construction Project Manager. The ideal candidate has strong carpentry skills as well as the ability to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
The goal will be to ensure all projects are delivered on time according to requirements and without exceeding budget.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with trade partners, vendors, engineers, architects etc. to complete the project as specified in plans.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Oversee all work on assigned projects and provide guidance when needed. Certain jobs will require carpentry skills from the project manager.
- Evaluate progress and prepare daily reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Proven experience as construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Acceptance of modern project management software, bonus if previous experience with Co Construct
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- A BSc/BA in engineering, building science or relevant field is a bonus, but not required
- Pay rate will be based on applicants abilities and background. Candidates with experience in design and estimating will trend at the higher half of the pay scale.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
To learn more or apply, visit the Indeed job listing at the link below: